Many leading courier companies like DHL, DTDC, FedEx etc will deliver the mobile phones to India from Australia in a safe manner.
- To courier mobile phone customers must remove the battery and pack the mobile phone along with its accessories in a rigid carton box.
- Then visit the nearest branch office or book for a courier online by providing the details related to the box and avail pick up service.
- Customers can book for any service offered by the company that may be same day delivery, next day delivery or specific day delivery etc.
- To deliver a mobile phone internationally, invoice must be attached to the box to premit import/export by the customs officers.
- For safety purpose customers can insurance the mobile on courier, in case if it is damaged or lost during the transit company will provide benefits related to it.
Customers can visit the Best Courier Service Form Australia to India to deliver the documents or parcels in a safe and effective manner. To know more about the DHL express, FedEx, DTDC kindly visit the link to know more details.